Babies and toddlers are natural yogis! At Itty Bitty Yogis we embrace your child's natural growth and development process with our stage-specific curriculum focused on exploring movement and breathing.
Yoga has numerous benefits for infants and toddlers. Our curriculum is designed to benefit your child through:
- Aiding in gross and fine motor skills
- Improving sleep patterns (both in duration and frequency)
- Soothing developing digestive systems, relieving constipation and gas
- Increasing body awareness
- Providing greater confidence and ability when it comes time to sit, crawl and walk
- Instilling healthy habits from the start
Register for the fall session only OR sign up for a fun-filled year of yoga (26 weeks) and receive a complimentary Itty Bitty Yogis t-shirt and water bottle.
Fall 2019 LSCC Infant/Toddler - 10 week session
Dates: Friday mornings
Year-long registration dates:
Fall Session (10 weeks): 9/13 - 11/15
Winter (6 weeks): 1/10 - 2/14
Spring (10 weeks): 3/13 - 5/22 (no class 4/10)